Enjoy the freedom of conducting secure online banking from anywhere in the world with internet connection.
Online Banking allows our customers free, secure, and convenient access to their accounts anytime, anywhere. Some of the functions available with Online Banking are:
- Access and print information on all accounts including loans.
- Review and print transactions and history.
- Confirm deposits, withdrawals and cleared checks.
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments.
- Set up recurring transfers.
- Set up account alerts to notify you of balance changes and loan payment due dates.
- Rename your accounts.
- Place a stop payment.
- Send and receive secure messages to and from Stroud National Bank.
- Download accounts into Word Processing (.txt), Spreadsheet (.csv), Open Financial Exchange (.ofx), Intuit® Quicken (.qfx), Intuit® QuickBooks (.qbo).
- Update your username, password and email address.
- Review the FAQs or Online Banking/Mobile Agreement
Go Green with Estatements! Opting for Estatements not only saves resources but are convenient, secure and FREE!
- Estatements look and work just like your paper statements.
- View them online, print or download them.
- Receive your Estatements earlier than your paper statements.
- Enroll all of your checking and savings accounts!
- Receive email notifications each month when your statement is ready to view.
- View 18 months of statements as often as you like.
Signing up is quick and easy. Log in with your Online Banking ID. Select Estatements.
Online Bill Pay
Stroud National Bank’s Bill Pay allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It’s safe, secure and easy to use.
- Pay virtually any business or individual with a mailing address within the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Pay, track and manage your bills all in one place.
- Save money on stamps and trips to the post office.
- Protect against check fraud with electronic payments.
- Track your payments history at a glance.
- Receive and pay your bills all in one place.
- Check to confirm that payments went through.
- Schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps.
With Mobile Banking we have simply optimized your Online Banking experience for use on a mobile device. The Stroud National Bank Mobile Banking App gives you the ultimate freedom and flexibility to keep up with your busy life. When you have the mobile banking app, you can:
- View transactions anytime.
- Make transfers anyplace.
- Make bill payments anywhere.
Mobile Banking works best on Apple and Android devices. Simply go to the App Store or Google Play on your device, download the Stroud National Bank Mobile Banking app and log in using your Online Banking log-in ID and password.
One Click, One Stop. eBill allows you to receive and pay electronic versions of paper bills directly from your Bill Pay account. Simply set up individual eBills for companies you do business with. An eBill will come directly from that payee to your Bill Pay account.
Everything you need in one convenient location.
View past bill statements at a glance.
Choose to receive an email or text notice to alert you when an eBill has been delivered to your Bill Pay account.
This convenient feature of Bill Pay allows you to make person-to-person payments electronically to anyone you choose, such as a landlord, babysitter or relative. Choose the option that’s best for you:
Provide the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number and secure password or your choosing.
Provide the recipient’s bank routing number and deposit account information.
Provide the recipient’s mailing address.
When you add a payee, simply choose to add an individual rather than a company or business.
Debit Text Alerts
Some notifications are more important than others. You will receive a text for every transaction that occurs on your debit card. You will be the first to know if someone else is using your card. To receive the messages you need to know about your money.