Lost or Stolen Check Card
If your Debit/ATM card is lost or stolen:
- Report the lost or stolen card to Stroud National Bank as soon as possible.
- Check your recent account history for any unauthorized transactions.
- Inform the bank of any unauthorized transactions.
- Re-order a new Debit/ATM card.
- Inform payees of your new debit card number and expiration date if you have established recurring payments.
If you debit card is lost or stolen, please contact us immediately.
During regular business hours:
Debit Text Alerts
Some notifications are more important than others. You will receive a text for every transaction that occurs on your debit card. You will be the first to know if someone else is using your card. Sign up for Guardian Text Alerts today to receive the messages you need to know about your money.