Corona Virus Statement
With growing concerns of the Covid-19, also known as the Corona Virus, spreading throughout the state, Stroud National Bank is taking extra precautions with our facilities to prevent infection and the spread of the virus. The health and safety of our customers and staff are our number one priority.
With the latest advice and happenings, we have decided the safest thing for all of us and the most stable decision is to temporarily close our lobbies beginning Monday, March 23, 2020. Our drive-thru stations will be open regular hours. Lending Services are available by appointment. If you need additional assistance, then please do not hesitate to give us a call. We are dedicated to serving you.
If you are concerned about visiting a Stroud National Bank location, please consider utilizing online, mobile, or telephone banking options. These services are free of charge.
- Internet Banking – access information on all accounts in real time, transfer funds, place a stop payment
- Bill Pay – pay, track and manage your bills all in one place
- Mobile Banking – optimized Online Banking experience for use on a mobile device
- ATMs – check balances and get cash
- Telephone Banking – Check account balances, transfer funds
Below are some excellent links that provide additional resources to answer some of the questions you may have:
- Information to help protect yourself financially from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Answers to frequently asked questions from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Assistance with questions and complaints regarding national banks and federal savings associations
Stay vigilant against fraudsters! It’s an unfortunate reality that cybercriminals and fraudsters will try to take advantage of the Coronavirus situation. If you suspect a potential financial scam, contact us immediately. Your financial safety is important to us.
Stay in Touch! Most of all, continue to stay in touch with us. The last thing you should be worried about during this time is your money and accounts with us. Let us calm any anxiety and assure you nothing is safer than money in our bank!
We at Stroud National Bank have planned for different scenarios including staff shortages. Our focus is on providing continued service to our customers.
Thank you for understanding! Stay well!