This Online Banking Agreement states the terms and conditions that apply when you use Stroud National Bank’s Online Banking and Bill Pay Service. These terms and conditions are in addition to those that apply to any account you have with us or any other service you obtain from us. You must also follow all of our instructions and procedures applicable to the services covered by this Agreement. This Agreement is also subject to applicable federal and state laws. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable according to its terms, all remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
“You” and "your” mean each person who establishes an Online Banking account with us, or who uses or is authorized to use an Online Banking Log-in ID and password (or other means of access we establish or approve). “We,” “us,” and “our" refers to Stroud National Bank (the Bank), and any agent, independent contractor, designee, or assignee Stroud National may, in its sole discretion, involve in the provision of the Service(s).
Please read this Agreement carefully. By submitting Stroud National Bank’s Online Banking Application through the Internet or by paper, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. Online Banking transactions are additionally governed by any other separate agreement(s) you may have with us, including, but not limited to, the Account Agreement, Signature card and the Fee Schedule.
Account or accounts: are those of your accounts on which we permit you to conduct transactions through Online Banking. You must be the owner or authorized signer of each account. You may not designate any account that requires more than one signature for withdrawals or that has any other type of restriction on it.
Bill Pay: means our additional Online Banking service that allows you to pay bills to third parties. You must be approved for Online Banking and have a qualified checking account to be able to enroll for Bill Pay. All of the rules applicable to Online Banking are also applicable to Online Banking Bill Pay, except as otherwise provided. All Online Banking transactions are performed over the Internet by use of a personal computer and modem and/or other means we may authorize or allow.
Business accounts: are accounts not held by a natural person or persons and not used primarily for personal, family, or household purposes.
Business days: means Monday through Friday. Banking Holidays are not included.
Online Banking: means our service that allows you to check the balance and recent activity on your accounts, transfer funds between your Bank accounts, make payments on your Bank loans, obtain information, and perform other transactions.
Personal accounts: are accounts held by a natural person or persons and established primarily for personal, family, or household purposes.
Access to Services
You will gain access to your online accounts through the use of your Internet-enabled device, your Internet provider, your Log-In ID, and your password. You are responsible for maintaining all Internet connections, browsers, hardware and software that are necessary to access Stroud National Bank’s Online Banking. The Bank is not responsible for any errors or failures of your computer or software, or internet service provider.
Hours of Operation
The services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, Stroud National Bank’s Online Banking may be temporarily unavailable due to record updating, technical difficulties, or special maintenance periods. For purposes of transactions, Stroud National Bank business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays as determined by us. All online banking transaction requests received after 4:00 pm on business days, and all transactions which are requested on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays, will be processed on the next business day. All references to time in this document are Central Time (CST/CDT).
Security of Information, Log-in ID and Password
Each person who has applied and has been approved for Online Banking will be assigned a Log-in ID and password. To access Online Banking, you must use the Log-in ID, together with a password. You will be required to change your password upon your initial log-in to Online Banking. You can change your password on Online Banking at anytime. We recommend that you change your password regularly. You should carefully select a password that is difficult to guess. For maximum security, choose an alphanumeric password. Memorize your password and don't write it down.
Because the Log-in ID and password can be used to access your accounts, you should treat your Log-in ID and password with the same degree of care and secrecy that you use to protect other sensitive financial data. You agree that any transaction initiated using your Log-in ID and password will be deemed valid by us. Any person obtaining access to your Online Banking Log-in ID and password or other means of access will have full access to your accounts and you will be liable for any transaction that person makes. If you give your Online Banking Log-in ID and password or other means of access to someone, they will have full access to your accounts. Even if you attempt to limit that person's authority, you are responsible for transactions that person makes. If you have given someone your Online Banking Log-in ID and password or other means of access and want to terminate that person's authority, you must contact us and change your Log-in ID and password to prevent further access by such person.
Your Online Banking password will be disabled (locked) after the password is entered incorrectly three consecutive times. Visit any of our full service offices, to reestablish your Online Banking password.
Click on the Online Banking "Exit" tab to log-off Online Banking. Log-off Online Banking whenever you leave your computer. To help prevent unauthorized access and ensure the security of your accounts, we will end your Online Banking session if we have detected no activity for 10 minutes. This is to protect you in case you accidentally leave your computer unattended after you logged in
Online Banking Transactions
You, or someone you have authorized by giving them your Online Banking Log-in ID and password or other means of access, can instruct us to perform the following transactions:
- Make transfers between your qualifying accounts to the extent authorized;
- Obtain information that we make available about your qualifying accounts, such as balances and account history
- Make payments from qualifying accounts to your Stroud National Bank loans;
- Make balance inquiries;
- Obtain other services or perform other transactions that we may authorize;
- Pay bills to third parties (only available with Online Banking Bill Pay)
Documentation and Verification of Payments and Transfers:
Upon completion of a transaction using Online Banking, a confirmation number (for transfers) will be given. You should record this number, along with the scheduled date and transaction amount in your checkbook register (or other permanent record), because this will help in resolving any problems that may occur. No printed receipts are issued through Online Banking.
Fees and Charges:
There are no fees for accessing your account(s) through Online Banking; we may, however, establish a schedule of service charges and fees for any transaction under this agreement at any time. There is no fee for Online Banking Bill Pay.
New services may be introduced for Online Banking from time to time. We will notify you of the existence of these new services. By using these services when they become available, you agree to be bound by the rules that will be made available to you concerning these services.
You must have sufficient available funds in any account from which you instruct us to make a payment or transfer.
Account balances are available through Online Banking for your linked checking, savings, money market accounts and certificates of deposit. Information about lines of credit and loans is also accessible. Online Banking lists your current account balance at the time of access. The available balance consists of funds that are readily available for withdrawal, including funds available to you through Bounce Protection. Balances may include deposits that may be subject to verification by us.
No Signature Requirement:
When any payment or other online service generates items to be charged to your account, you agree that we may debit your designated account without requiring your signature on the item and without notice to you.
Bill Payment Services:
You may enroll online for Bill Pay by designating the account from which payments are to be made, and agreeing that we will charge your account for those payments. By using our Bill Payment service you agree that based upon instructions received under your password, we can charge your designated account by electronic transfer or by debiting and remitting funds on your behalf.
All Bill Pay payments are made from your designated checking account. You have the option to pay by paper check or electronically. You may make payments to any business, merchant, or professional for products or services. You also may make payments to individuals, family or friends for non-business purposes. Payments may be made only to payees with a U. S. payment address. You may not make a payment to any governmental entity or court-directed payments through Bill Pay.
When setting up a new payee with the electronic payment option, your payee must already be established in the system's electronic payee database. Be sure you have chosen the correct payee from the lookup option 'Search Electronic Payees' and that you have entered your account number correctly (without dashes or spaces). Please be aware that companies may not be able to be paid electronically when you first attempt to set them up with Bill Pay, but may be added to the list in the future. Remember that you must have sufficient funds available at the time an electronic payment is processed. Electronic payments will not be sent if funds are not available.
If you pay a bill by check (paper), the check will be mailed from our processing center in Houston to your payee. The check will post against your account after it has cleared through the banking system, exactly as if you had written the check manually.
Stroud National Bank will require written notification, if you wish to remove or cancel Bill Pay.
Requests for payments to third parties through Bill Pay made before 11:30 a.m. (CST) on a business day are processed that day. Bill Pay requests after 11:30 a.m. on a business day, or on a non-business day, will be processed the next business day. Recurring payments set up by you through Bill Pay, that fall on a non-business day will be processed the following business day. Remember that payments are processed (sent) on the date you specify, however we cannot guarantee when your payee will receive your payment or credit your account. Typically, electronic payments are received in 2 to 4 business days and check (paper) payments mailed through the U. S. Postal Service are typically received in 7 to 10 business days, so plan accordingly. You should also allow additional time for the first payment you send to a payee through Bill Pay to allow the payee to adjust to the new form of payment. You understand and agree that we are not responsible for the timely delivery of postal mail or the improper transmission or handling of payments by a third party such as the failure of the Bill Pay payee to properly post a payment to your account. To cancel a bill payment that you have scheduled through Bill Pay, you must cancel the payment online the day before the date that the payment is scheduled to be processed. If you enter and schedule a payment for the current day, you have until 11:30 a.m. to edit or delete the payment.
Errors or Questions:
If you have a question about an Online Banking transaction, or if you believe there is an error on your statement, please contact us immediately. You may telephone us at 1 (918) 968-2545 or write us at:
Stroud National Bank
PO Box 450
Stroud, OK 74079-0450
We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent you the first statement on which the problem of error appeared.
When you report the error:
- Tell us your name and account number.
- Describe the error or transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
- We will tell you the results of our investigation within 10 business days after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to forty- five (45) days to investigate your complaint or question.
- If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within ten (10) business days for the
amount you think is in error, so that you have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.
- If we ask you to put your complaint in writing and we do not hear from you within ten (10) business days, we may not credit your account.
- If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation of our findings within three (3) business days after we finish our investigation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
- If a notice of error involves an electronic funds transfer that was initiated in a foreign location, the applicable time period for action shall be ten (10) business days and ninety (90) calendar days in place of forty-five (45) calendar days.
- We will only disclose information to third parties about your account or the transfers you make:
- where it is necessary for completing a transaction; or
- to verify the existence and condition of your account to a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant;
- or-to comply with a government agency or court orders; or
- if you give us your written permission; or
- To our affiliates for purposes of offering or providing you other products or services.
The Bank recognizes that our customers visiting our online web site have an expectation of privacy in their dealings with us. For these reasons, the Bank takes its responsibilities for the protection of the security and privacy of customer information seriously. Our privacy policies are described in the Bank’s Privacy Notice available at any branch or on our web site.
Notice of Your Rights and Liabilities:
a. Personal Accounts.
This subsection applies only to accounts that are established primarily for personal, family or household purposes. You are responsible for all transfers that you authorize using our Online Banking services. If you permit other persons to use the Online Banking services or your password, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize from your accounts, whether or not you intended that they perform these transactions. Transactions that you initiate, or someone acting with your permission, with fraudulent intent, will also be authorized transactions.
You authorize the Bank to act on all transactions received under your Log-in ID and password, and to deduct any service charges directly from your account balance. You also agree to be liable for any account shortage resulting from charges or overdrafts. This includes liability for the Bank’s costs to collect the deficit, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
Tell us AT ONCE if you believe that your Online Banking password and/or Log-in has been lost, stolen or compromised. Otherwise, you could lose all the money in your accounts accessed by the password. Telephoning is the best and fastest way of keeping your possible losses down.Contact in Event of Unauthorized Transfer:
If you believe your Online Banking password has been lost or stolen or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your account(s) without your permission, telephone us during business hours at (918) 968-2545.
If you tell us within two (2) business days after you discover that your Log-in ID or password has been lost or stolen, you can lose no more than $50 if someone used your Log-in ID or password without your permission.
If you do not tell us within two business days after you learn of the loss or theft of your Log-in ID or password, and we can prove we could have stopped someone from using your Log-in ID or password without your permission if you had given us notice, you could lose as much as $500.
Also, if your statement shows transfers that you did not make or authorize, tell us immediately. If you do not tell us within 60 days after the statement was sent to you, you may not receive back any money you lost after the 60 days, and therefore, you could lose all the money in your account, if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money if you had given us notice in time. If a good reason, such as a long trip or a hospital stay, has kept you from telling us, we will extend the time periods.
b. Business (non-personal) Accounts
By submitting Stroud National Bank's Online Banking Agreement by Internet or paper, you agree that use of a Log-in ID and a password provides a commercially reasonable degree of protection in light of your particular needs and circumstances. All transactions made using your Log-in ID and password will be conclusively presumed to be authorized by you. You are liable for all transactions that you or any authorized users make or authorize, even if that person exceeds your authority. You are also liable for any and all unauthorized use that occurs before you have notified us that a Log-in ID, password or other access means in your possession or control have been lost or stolen or used without your authority and before we have had a reasonable opportunity to act on such notice.
You agree to tell us of any unauthorized transactions, or the loss or compromise of your Online Banking password and/or Log-in, within two (2) business days of discovery. You may call your account officer or use the number listed in subsection (a) above. If you do not notify us in two business days, we will not be responsible for unauthorized transactions that we could have prevented had you provided timely notice. In no event may you assert an unauthorized transfer claim against us more than 14 days after the record of such transfer became available online for access through your PC, whether or not such information was accessed.
We are responsible for completing transfers on time according to your properly entered and transmitted instructions. However, we will not be liable:
- If you negligently or intentionally share your ID and password, or you do not report immediately any known theft of your ID and password, leading to unauthorized access to accounts.
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire or flood) prevent the transaction or transfer despite reasonable precautions we have taken.
- If you leave your computer unattended in the middle of a banking session that results in unauthorized access to your account(s).
- If you do not sign-off (exit) after completing your banking sessions before visiting other Internet sites.
- If your input error is the cause of a problem.
- If, through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in your account to make the transfer.
- If withdrawals from any of your Online Banking services accounts have been prohibited by a court order such as a garnishment or other legal process.
- For direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, economic or other damages arising out of Online Banking.
- For loss, property damage or bodily injury, whether caused by equipment, software, Bank, Internet browser or Internet access provider.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
We make no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, in connection with the Online Banking Services provided to you under this Agreement. We do not and cannot warrant that Online Banking Services will operate without errors, or that any or all Online Banking Services will be available and operational at all times.
Except as specifically provided in this Agreement, or otherwise required by law, you agree the Bank, our officers, directors, employees, agents or contractors are not responsible or liable for any:
- Damages (including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages).
- Losses or expenses (including but not limited to, lost profits and loss of use, arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or time or system failure) even if the Bank, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Further, the Bank will not be responsible for any losses, expenses and/or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, caused by the unauthorized use of your password resulting from your disclosure of your password to any third party.
Use of hyperlinks to other Internet resources are at your own risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by the Bank.
We are not responsible for any electronic virus or viruses that you may encounter. We encourage our Online Banking users to routinely scan their PC, CD’s and diskettes using a reliable virus product to detect and remove any viruses.
We will mail you statements for your bank accounts with the frequency described in the Account Information and Terms brochure. Your statement will include any transfers you authorized using the Online Banking services.
This Agreement remains in effect until either you or we terminate it. You may terminate this Agreement by notifying us via Stroud National Bank’s e-mail service, by calling 918-968-2545, or by mail.
We may terminate this Agreement and your participation in Online Banking at any time, for any reason, including non-usage or inactivity. Although we will try to notify you in advance of our termination, we are not obligated to do so. If you terminate this Online Banking Agreement, you authorize us to continue making transfers you have previously authorized up to three (3) Business Days after our receipt of your cancellation request.
If you choose to terminate this Agreement and want to ensure that outstanding authorized transfers are not made, you should cancel all scheduled transfers prior to notifying us that you are discontinuing this service. Please note that your cancellation of the Online Banking under this Agreement does not terminate your Bank accounts. Conversely, if you close your designated Bank account(s), your Online Banking services will end, and all unprocessed transfers will be canceled.
Your right to use the Online Services is not transferable. Any Log-in ID or password, or right given to you to obtain information, documentation, or services is not transferable.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
This Agreement is the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us related to the Service and supplements the Depositor Agreement related to your Accounts. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any other agreement or disclosure related to your Accounts or any statement by our employees or agents, this Agreement shall control.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with federal law and regulation, and to the extent no such applicable federal law or regulation exists, by the laws of the State of Oklahoma.The same severability provisions, which are set forth in the bank’s Depositor Agreement shall also apply to this Agreement.
Stroud National Bank
MOBILE BANKING AGREEMENT AND DISCLOSURE ONLINE BANKING ADDENDUM
We may offer additional Mobile Banking services and features in the future. Any such added Mobile Banking services and features will be governed by this Agreement and by any terms and conditions provided to you at the time the new Mobile Banking service or feature is added and/or at the time of enrollment for the feature or service, if applicable. From time to time, we may amend these terms and modify or cancel the Mobile Banking services we offer without notice, except as may be required by Law.
As used in this Agreement and Mobile Banking services, the following words have the meanings given below:
“Account(s)” means your eligible Stroud National Bank checking, savings, loan, certificate of deposit or safe deposit box information and other Stroud National Bank products that can be accessed through Mobile Banking.
“Device” means a supportable mobile device including a cellular phone or other mobile device that is web-enabled and allows secure SSL traffic which is also capable of receiving text messages. Your wireless carrier may assess you fees for data or text messaging services. Please consult your wireless plan or provider for details.
“Mobile Banking” means the banking services accessible from the Device you have registered with us for Mobile Banking.
“You” and “Your(s)” mean each person with authorized access to your Account(s) who applies and uses the Mobile Banking service.
“We,” “Us,” and “Bank” means Stroud National Bank.
III. Accepting This Agreement
Before using Mobile Banking, you must both (a) consent to receive notices and disclosures electronically, and (b) read and accept this Agreement. You must evidence that consent and acceptance by selecting the button declaring your acceptance as part of your enrollment in Mobile Banking. In addition, you agree you are deemed to automatically renew that consent and acceptance each time you log in as a user of Stroud National Bank Mobile Banking and use Mobile Banking to conduct any transaction. The current version of this Agreement can always be viewed online at www.stroudnb.com
- Mobile Banking Service
- Description of Service. Mobile Banking is offered as a convenience and supplemental service to our Online Banking services. It is not intended to replace access to Online Banking from your personal computer or other methods you use for managing your accounts and services with us. Mobile Banking allows you to check balances, review recent activity, transfer funds to your other internal Stroud National Bank account and find ATM and branch locations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless an emergency exists or scheduled system maintenance is being performed. In addition, you may be able to pay bills.
We reserve the right to limit the types and number of accounts eligible and the right to refuse to make any transaction you request through Mobile Banking. We may also reserve the right to modify the scope of the service at any time.
Not all functions that are described in your Online Banking Agreement are available with Mobile Banking. All terms and conditions in your Online Banking Agreement that limit or govern your use of Online Banking functions will also limit and govern your use of those functions through Mobile Banking.
Mobile Banking may not be accessible or may have limited utility over some network carriers. In addition, the Service may not be supportable for all Devices. Stroud National Bank cannot guarantee and is not responsible for the availability of data services provided by your mobile carrier, such as data outages or “out of range” issues.
- Mobile Banking Service Availability
We will use reasonable efforts to make Mobile Banking service available for your use on a continuous basis. We do not guarantee functionality of Mobile Banking services on all Mobile Devices, on all communications networks, in all geographic regions, or at all times. Mobile Banking service may be temporarily unavailable for regular or emergency system maintenance. We will endeavor to have our scheduled maintenance occur during non-peak hours, but we may conduct maintenance at any time. In addition, your accessibility to the Mobile Banking service may be interrupted because of conditions beyond our control, including because of outages in Internet availability. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to re-establish Mobile Banking service in those instances, but we do not promise the Mobile Banking service will always be available for your use. We may elect to discontinue Mobile Banking (or any of the services that we provide, from time to time, through mobile Banking) at any time. If we choose to discontinue Mobile Banking, we will provide you with reasonable notice. In the case of a disaster, your Mobile Banking may be suspended in order to allow emergency and responding personnel to use the cellular networks. In no event, regardless of cause, shall we be liable to you for unavailability of Mobile Banking services, or your inability to access Mobile Banking or to execute Mobile Banking functions.
- Fees Charged by Stroud National Bank
Currently, we charge no fees to enroll in or use Mobile Banking. However, we may assess fees (a) set forth in the other agreements, disclosures or fee schedules for particular banking products or accounts (such as overdraft or funds transfer fees), or (b) for products and services that you may purchase through Mobile Banking.
We reserve the right to institute or change fees for Mobile Banking after sending you prior notice. See the section entitled “Amending this Agreement or Fees.”
- Use of Service
You agree to accept responsibility for learning how to use Mobile Banking and agree that you will contact us directly if you have any problems with Mobile Banking. We may modify the Service from time to time at our sole discretion. In the event of any modifications, you are responsible for making sure you understand how to use Mobile Banking as modified. You also accept responsibility for making sure that you know how to properly use your Device and we will not be liable to you for any losses caused by your failure to properly use the Service or your Device.
- Other Agreements
You agree that, when you use Mobile Banking, you remain subject to the terms and conditions of your existing agreements with any unaffiliated service providers, including, but not limited to, your mobile service provider and that this Agreement does not amend or supersede any of those agreements. You understand that those agreements may provide for fees, limitations and restrictions which might impact your use of Mobile Banking (such as data usage or text messaging charges imposed on you by your mobile service provider for your use of or interaction with Mobile Banking), and you agree to be solely responsible for all such fees, limitations and restrictions. You agree that only your mobile service provider is responsible for its products and services. Accordingly, you agree to resolve any problems with your provider directly without involving us.
Any deposit account, loan or other banking product accessed through this Service is also subject to the Account Agreements and Disclosures provided at the time of Account opening. You should review the Account disclosures carefully, as they may include transaction limitations and fees which might apply to your use of Mobile Banking.
Your Mobile Device may become subject to unauthorized tracking, “hacking” or other manipulation by spyware, viruses or other malicious code (“malware”). We are not responsible for advising you of the existence or potential effect of any malware. Your use of your hardware and software is at your own risk.
- Changes or Cancellation
You may cancel your participation in Mobile Banking by calling us at 918-968-2545. From time to time, we may amend these terms and modify or cancel the Mobile Banking services we offer without notice, except as may be required by Law. We may also suspend your access to Mobile Banking at any time without notice and for any reason, including but not limited to, your non-use of Mobile Banking services. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any discontinuance of Mobile Banking.
- Amending this Agreement or Fees
We may amend this agreement at any time by sending notice as described in your Online Banking Agreement; provided, however, that this agreement governs our right to provide you with that notice electronically. You may choose to accept or decline the change. By continuing to use Mobile Banking after the effective date stated in the notice, you are deemed to accept that change.
- In Case of Errors or Questions about Your Account
In case of errors in or questions about your deposit accounts or transfers, contact us at 918-968-2545. For additional information regarding your and our rights and responsibilities regarding errors in or questions about your accounts, and how such errors and questions are processed, please review your Online Banking Agreement and the applicable agreement(s) governing the affected deposit account account.
For questions or concerns about the Mobile Banking service itself, you may call us at 918-968-2545 or by mail at:
Stroud National Bank
P.O. Box 450
Stroud, OK 74079
- Permitted Mobile Banking Transfers
You may use the Service to transfer funds between your eligible Stroud National Bank accounts (“Internal Transfer”). You may not transfer to or from an Account at another financial institution using Mobile Banking.
If you submit your transfer request prior to the deadline established by us for Mobile Banking transfer service, you will initiate an immediate Internal Transfer via Mobile Banking. Transfer transaction requests received after 4:00 on business days and all transactions which are requested on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays on which the Bank chooses to remain closed, will be processed on the Bank’s next business day.
You must have sufficient funds available in the selected account at the time the transfer request is received, including any available overdraft protection. We may process transfers that exceed your available balance at our sole discretion; in this event, you agree to cover any overdraft amount plus any applicable fees.
Federal regulations require financial institutions to limit the way withdrawals may be made from a savings or money market account. Each transfer from a savings or money market account using Mobile Banking is counted as one of the six limited transactions permitted each monthly statement cycle period, as described in the Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosures. You may be subject to fees or account conversion if you exceed the transactions limits of your Account using Mobile Banking or any other methods outlined in your Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosures.
We may also limit the type, frequency and amount of transfers for security purposes and may change or impose the limits without notice, at our option. You agree to confirm the completion of each transfer in your account balance and transaction history before withdrawing transferred funds.
- Your Responsibilities
You represent and agree to the following by enrolling for Mobile Banking or by using the Service:
- Account Ownership/Accurate Information. You represent that you are the legal owner of the Accounts and other financial information which may be accessed via Mobile Banking. You represent and agree that all information you provide to us in connection with Mobile Banking is accurate, current and complete, and that you have the right to provide such information to us for the purpose of using Mobile Banking. You agree not to misrepresent your identity or your account information. You agree to keep your account information up to date and accurate. You represent that you are an authorized user of the Device you will use to access Mobile Banking.
- User Security. You agree to take every precaution to ensure the safety, security and integrity of your account and transactions when using Mobile Banking. You agree not to leave your Device unattended while logged into Mobile Banking and to log off immediately at the completion of each access by you. You agree not to provide your username, password or other access information to any unauthorized person. If you permit other persons to use your Device, login information, or other means to access Mobile Banking, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize and we will not be liable for any damages resulting to you. You agree not to use any personally identifiable information when creating shortcuts to your Account.
We make no representation that any content or use of Mobile Banking is available for use in location outside of the United States. Accessing Mobile Banking from locations outside of the United States is at your own risk.
- User Conduct. You agree not to use Mobile Banking or the content or information delivered through Mobile Banking in any way that would: (a) infringe any third-party copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of privacy, including any rights in the Software; (b) be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items, including, but not limited to, use of Mobile Banking to impersonate another person or entity; (c) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); (d) be false, misleading or inaccurate; (e) create liability for us or our affiliates or service providers, or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of any of our service providers; (f) be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; (g) potentially be perceived as illegal, offensive or objectionable; (h) interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to Mobile Banking; (i) interfere with or disrupt the use of Mobile Banking by any other user; or (j) use Mobile Banking in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others.
- No Commercial Use or Re-Sale. You agree that the Service is only for the personal or business use of individuals authorized to access your account information. You agree not to make any commercial use of Mobile Banking or resell, lease, rent or distribute access to Mobile Banking.
- Indemnification. Unless caused by our intentional misconduct or gross negligence, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Stroud National Bank, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, service providers, and licensors from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) caused by or arising from (a) a third party claim, dispute, action, or allegation of infringement, misuse, or misappropriation based on information, data, files, or otherwise in connection with the Service; (b) your violation of any law or rights of a third party; or (c) your use, or use by a third party of Mobile Banking.